Terms & Conditions
The term 'bangaloreonlineshopping ' ‘bangaloreonlineshopping.com’ or 'BOS' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #72/A, Chamundi Arcade, 17th Main Road, 2nd Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore-560010. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Use of the Website www.bangaloreonlineshopping.com is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Website and shall not transact on or use the Website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on our Website, such use or transaction on the Website shall be made by your legal guardian or parents. BOS reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit / debit card COD, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as we may deem fit.
- We will deliver the products only within in India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India. We retain the right to accept or reject the order.
While we strive to provide accurate product
and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the
event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect
information due to an error in pricing or product information, we may, at our
discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify
you of such cancellation. We will have the right to modify the price of the
product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or
telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the
order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept your
order, the order value shall be debited to your Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
account, based on the payment method you have chosen. If we cancel the order
after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to
your bank/credit card account.
Cancellation by BOS: Please note
that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for
any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled
include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or
errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by the Bank’s
or Payment Gateway’s credit and fraud detection department. We may also require
additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will
contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional
information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after
you have paid the amount, the said amount will be reversed back in your Bank or
Credit Card Account, as per our Refund policy.
Cancellation by Customer: In case of
requests for order cancellations, we reserve the right to accept or reject
requests for order cancellations for any reason. As part of usual business
practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been
processed / approved by us, we shall cancel the order and refund the entire
amount. A request for cancellation of order shall be valid and accepted only if
they are made as per the timelines / events mentioned below. We will not be
able to cancel orders that have already been processed or orders for which
request for cancellation is made after the expiry of such timelines / events as
mentioned below. We have the full right to decide whether an order has been
processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by us
and accept our decision regarding the cancellation. In the event of
cancellation of order by the customer, we shall not refund the voucher, if any
used against such order.
As per the policies of BOS, cancellations are allowed in 2 different stages:-
1. Before dispatch
If you intend to cancel your order before it has been dispatched for delivery, you are required to call our Customer Support Center at +91 7353287228.
2. After delivery
You can return your order after the same has been delivered to your address. Please refer to the Returns and Refund Policy for details relating to the same.
3. Cancellation After dispatch
You cannot cancel your order after the same has been dispatched from our warehouse.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card details provided by you for availing of services on our Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you, i.e. in a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid credit card details when making payment on our Website. We do not be store any information related to your Credit card/ Debit card or net banking. In case we do not receive an authorization from the respective bank or the transaction gets interrupted due to any reason, the transaction will be treated as failed and no order will be processed for that transaction. In this case, if any amount has been deducted from your account, the same will be credited back. We shall not be liable in any event, for any credit card fraud that occurs to you. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to 'prove otherwise' shall be exclusively on you.
- We will seek authorization on your Card for the full amount of the order placed by you, however, we may charge your card (capture) only for the amount corresponding to the actual portion of the order that we are able/willing to fulfill, and any associated shipping charges/taxes and levies etc. Any surplus amount, for which we might have originally sought and received an authorization on your card from your Card Issuer, if not captured by us in the time period stipulated by our Merchant Banker, will not be captured / charged. If however the same is charged to your card / bank account in error, we will refund it as soon as the same is realized by us or brought to our notice, whichever is earlier. We reserve the right to capture / charge your card to the full or partial authorized amount for the concerned order.
When you visit our website or send email(s) to
us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive
communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or
SMS. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other
communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy all legal
On registering in our website, you agree that
we may use your registered mobile number on the Website to send Transaction
related SMS to you. You also grant us permission that we may send you any
Transaction related SMS irrespective of having DND services activated on your
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [BOS]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Bangalore Jurisdiction Only.
If you want to ask us anything about these Terms or have any comments or complaints on or about our Website, please email email@example.com or call us on +91 7353287228 (Mon to Sat 10 AM to 5 PM).